Tuesday, September 1, 2009

FREE Pumpkin Cutting File in GSD KNK AI SVG & WPC formats

It has been a very busy end of the month, so I apologize for not getting your freebie changed out. I do have some really exciting news!! Tina from Card-I-ology Creations and I have been working on setting up a new web site. I can't spill all the beans just yet, but it will be die cut heaven!! Lots & lots of inspiration, instruction & information. Tina & I have also joined forces to introduce our upcoming Creative Teams! Coming VERY soon, I promise!!

So on to what you've been waiting TOO long for...the free file. I think you'll love the way this cuts. As are most of my files, it is designed with "cut outs" rather than "glue ons". It is only four pieces, so it goes together very quickly without a lot of fuss. Enjoy it!!

This file is no longer available.
password is:  iagree2termsofuse

9 comments:

  1. Thank you, Darcy! I can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean you will no longer be selling through Chris Durnan's website?

    I like the pumpkin file. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :o)). I will still be selling through Chris's website...for sure! Love it there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darcy, how was your vacation in Lupton. Waited for you with donuts at the grocery store We ended up having to eat them all ourselves. Maybe next time.
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA, Peg!! I thought of you when we were there! Such a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for designing it with fewer pieces to glue. It really helps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fran in NC (fsitton@hotmail.com)September 16, 2009 at 8:53 PM

    I can not get access to the pumpkin. 4shared says it is not a valid file. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, sorry Fran. This file has been replaced by the flower. I keep one freebie going all the time, but when it comes down it is gone. If you sign up for the email notification, you'll always know when a new file is listed.

    Darcy :o)

    ReplyDelete