Thursday, September 24, 2009

If you aren't registered over at VDBC forum...I'll give you a BIG hint.  Go register!  There is going to be a big celebration for the one year anniversary of the store with GOBS of GREAT prizes!!  It is going to be SO fun!  And, starting today I am holding a “Jazz up your die cuts” triple bonus challenge.   Please come join me, its my first challenge I've held & I need some participants!!  All you need to do is register at the forum http://www.visualdesignsbychris.com/forum/ & scroll down to the "Challenges" section and look under "weekly challenges" for all the details.  I'm also putting details of the challenge below.



The goods:

This is a triple bonus challenge!! 1) Each participant gets my 50 ways to Jazz up your Die cuts tip sheet 2) If anyone missed one of my freebie files from my blog & wants to use it for the challenge let me know & I will email it to you to use. Scroll through my blog to see any you have missed. 3) Random winner will receive $5 to spend on any Darcy’s Designs file in the VDBC store. Woo hoooo!!

The details:

1) Send me an email (DarcysDesigns4u@aol.com) requesting my “Jazz up your diecuts” tip sheet (which includes 50 fun ways to make your diecuts unique & stand out) & if you need a past freebie file let me know in the email which one you want & I‘ll send it to you along with your tip sheet.




2) Use any of my free or purchased files in a project, card or scrapbook page & jazz them up. You can jazz them up how ever you like, with one of my tips...or do it your own way! The most important thing is NO cutting & leaving it ;), you must JAZZ IT UP TO PLAY! YAY!

3) Then, post your pictures to the forum under the Jazz Up Your Diecuts thread by Sept 30th to be entered into a drawing for $5 to spend on my files.

Happy Cutting!

Darcy

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited--I just emailed you and will post my project as soon as I finish at the forum.

    Wagons of Friendship,
    Gypsy

    ReplyDelete