Thursday, December 31, 2009

40% off my cutting files & a NEW Grab Bag of files



I am having a New Years sale...40% off my files!!  Woo hoo!

We have started a new themed grab bag at Visusal Designs by Chris, and each month three designers will add three files apiece.  So this months grab bag has myself, Tina from Cardiology Creations & Sharon from RS Mobley Designs creating 3 BRAND NEW files each.  If you get them at the intro price it is only $7 for $27 worth of files...plus Chris is throwing in a few extras.  Click under the picture to check it out, it's a great deal!!

Happy New Years all, be safe!

Darcy


1 comment:

  1. I went shopping and bought a number of files, including 5 of yours last night. Then I was delighted to see (and buy) this grab bag today. Now it will be hard to decide which ones to cut first, but it may be your corner hearts from the grab bag. So many great files!

    ReplyDelete