Saturday, November 14, 2009

Two FREE cutting files of your choice & NEW Thanksgiving turkey file in WPC, GSD, AI, KNK & SVG


Hope you're having a great weekend so far!  I wanted to let you know about a challenge over at the Visual Designs by Chris forum I am running.  It is called "Jazzing up the holidays", and I would LOVE if some of you could come play along.  If you aren't a member of the forum, sign up...it only takes a few minutes.  Then head here.   All you have to do is jazz up one of your holiday type die cuts (and you can use ideas from my tip sheet with 50 ways to make your die cuts jazzy) & use it in a project.  Snap a picture, post it to the forum & thats it.  You are entered to win TWO free files from my store.  Right now there are only a few entries, so your odds are really great!!

I also just added a new Thanksgiving file to the VDBC store. I hope you like him!!


No comments:

Post a Comment